Extraordinary Ones Hero Profiles: Jupiter, The Choosen One

Jupiter, The Choosen One

Jupiter, The Choosen One, is an AP/Poke hero in Extraordinary Ones, the innovative anime 5v5 MOBA game made by NetEase Games.

Abilities

The Choosen One [0]

Jupiter's Normal Attacks have additional Spell Damage. Each time Normal Attacks or Skills hit four times, they will trigger massive damage.

Thunderfall [1]

Jupiter calls upon thunder in the target circle, dealing continous SP Damage to enemies. An ultimate lightning will then strike enemies to additional SP Damage.

Homing Bolt [2]

Jupiter throws a thunder ball that bounces between enemies, stunning them and dealing Spell Damage.

Judgement [3]

Jupiter summons dark clouds above all enemy Heroes and strike them with thunder after 1.1 seconds, dealing Spell Damage to enemy heroes hit, stunning them and ganining their vision.

Awaken: Thunder strikes one more, dealing a small amount of damage.

Profile

Name: Jupiter

Race: Members

Height: 175cm

Weight: 58.0kg

ID: A Student at NW #3 High School

CV: Enoki Junya (JP), Li Lanling (CN)

Biography of Jupiter

Infomation

Has the power of lightning and a terminal case of teen angst.

His classmate often use him to charges their phones.

The Choosen One

Name's Jupiter, AKA Rayden Jupiter Zeus the VII, the lightning-hurling harbinger of justice. I'm here to save the world from disaster and help those danger. No shred of darkness can hide in this world from my flashing brilliance. I am the out-of-this-world Chosen One!

Heaven bapgived me this mission, and granted me the power of lightning. So as to not scare the normal people too much, I've bound up the power in my hands using bandages. My feathered friend Thunderbird and my kid sister Rem are my most faithful companions. For more than 10 years, this girl and this bird have travelled the world, completing countless monumental missions to save humanity.

I know that this power that surges through me should belong to the whole of humanity, and I will stay true to my calling and carry out the Chosen One's mission!

Comments